Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Have you ever heard of the Radium Girls?


They were factory workers at a Radium factory dating from 1902 to 1933 and a little bit beyond.  The girls started to get really sick and the government paid someone to pose as a Doctor and tell these girls lies about what they had.  Please read the full horrifying story of these girls and the others that were involved here:  +http://www.damninteresting.com/undark-and-the-radium-girls/

This hiding things from others and covering things up really makes me mad.  I tell others to ask questions and get educated on their own.  They all think that I am some kind of nut when I give them information they don't think supports their cause or disease.  Most often it is with someone who has a disease they can't figure out the cause or it is some kind of cancer.  They ignore me when I do the research and give them that information.  Like I said ask questions and if that does not satisfy you then ask more and go to the internet or the library and research everything that you can.

Radium Girls and Government Underhandedness

I have been lied to by Doctors before.  I knew that what he was going to give me was something the Pharms were pushing.  I kid you not that I got research o9n my own for something more natural than a pesticide that kills rats.  I often wonder about how and what else it kills.  I read an article once that told how pesticides for small mammal, such as mice elevate into the food that we eat.  That is dangerous stuff. 

Please Be Careful about what is being prescribed for you, what kinds of things your body is experiencing and what Doctor's, The FDA and others say that is safe when in fact it is not.

Please go to the site mentioned a read it.  You will be shocked. 

It is time for us to WAKE UP!


http://www.damninteresting.com/undark-and-the-radium-girls/

© Debra K. Allen a.k.a Lady Guinevere

I researched and wrote this article. Please do not copy and paste any part of this article, picture included for your own use. I will find you and report you for stealing.  It is my right to change any information therein at any time and/or change the location of my article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment