Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

Mostly Ghostly - Laced With History

Time Shifts



Time Shift Number 1:
The woods along the ravine 2014
At the time that this happened I was living in the house that I live in now.  Though things were settling down from being remodeled and my desk was a door that was sitting on top of two small filing cabinets that faced the northwest window.  Out this window I also saw some other things through my mind's eye.  For now though this is yet another strange experience that I had.  While I was typing on the computer I started seeing these comet-like silver balls moving through the air in front of me.  I thought that I was at the computer too long and wiped my eyes, closed them for a few minutes and opened them back up again.  Those things were still there and still moving.  I was not on any drugs or had taken anything and I certainly do not drink any alcohol, but this was really weird. 
After watching them for a few minutes the room began to move and I had to hold onto the desk for a few minutes until the room stopped moving.  It was not spinning, it was more like moving on a bus or more like a train.  Then it just stopped as if nothing happened.  I don't know what was up with that either.

Time Shift Number 2:
Another time shift was when I was looking out of my front porch.  Then I began to feel slightly dizzy and I had to hold onto the banister of the deck.  Things were moving around.  I mean the trees of this forest were moving and then the next thing that I saw was a completely different forest.  The trees were very tall and there were not bottom branches and the forest floor was clean of any underbrush.  The ground was black and smooth.  The trees were spaced out about 10 feet from each other, but not in a straight line like rows of vegetables.  This lasted about 10 minutes and then I blinked and everything was the same as it was before.  Strange and spooky too.

The Indian Massacre I Witnessed


I "saw" part of an Indian Massacre

While sitting at my computer, looking out my window, I saw two small children playing outside in the woods. They looked to be about 3 and 5 years old. The oldest one was a boy and the youngest a girl. I thought they were real and went out to ask them who they were and to find out where they lived. When I got to that side of my house there was nothing there. So I went back inside to continue doing my work.

The next day I saw them again. They were running around and playing like children do. This happened for a few days and I started to just shrug it off. I wondered why they were still here and where there parents were.

I have seen apparitions and ghosts many times while living in this house.  There is so much Civil War history here and so much division and sadness that came along with the war.  This story was before the Civil War though. It was during the French and Indian War around the 1800's.  I began to wonder who these small children were and started to do some research about my area.

Some days I would sit at my computer and I would get light-headed and had to hold on to my desk top because it felt as if I was going to fall on the floor. They were like I told you in the Time Shifts experiences. After the light-headedness faded, I would see them playing again.  The woods didn't look like they did before the episode. There were less trees then the present. I was transported to their time but was only as an observer of the things that were happening.

While the children were running in the forest I saw Indians all around. Those Indians were killing all the adults and these two children didn't have a clue as to what was going on. That is why there were playing alone and running and chasing each other and having fun like children do.

As I watched even longer I saw the most horrific thing I have ever seen. As the children were playing and running an Indian on horseback rode up behind them and cut off their heads from behind. It was so quick and the Indian was so precise with his blow that those children didn't know and so they just kept running around playing their games they were playing.

Using telepathy I was finally able to speak to them. I told them that they had died and that their parent's were waiting for them.  I told them they would see a bright light and to go towards it. At first they didn't know what I was trying to tell them. It took about three times before they realized what had happened to them. They finally left and went towards the bright light and reunited with their parents.


When my husband's family came to visit us one weekend, they decided that they wanted to stay at the Bed and Breakfast that was in Gerrardstown. We live up over the mountain, but it is still considered Gerrardstown. It had a history of Indian Raids. They didn't like the White Man from taking over their hunting areas. In one of the earlier massacre which happened in the early 1800's the Indians did come to the area and killed all the women and children and they scalped the men.  So my "viewing" was founded on truth.  There were a total of 7 Indian Tribes that congregated in this area and Mills Gap was known as the gateway to the west. Some of the tribes that used the valley as hunting grounds and fought the white man from colonizing the area were the Shawnee, Iroquois, Occoneechee, Monocans and Piscataways.

No comments:

Post a Comment